Monday, May 3, 2010

Not safe for my eyes - or yours, probably

Really?!?

Do they really have to send me naked photos?  I just want to have an opportunity to meet a nice guy.

Okay, okay - a little honesty is in order, I know.  So let me try again, I just want to have an opportunity to get some good stories out of this whole project.  But that does not (let me repeat, that DOES NOT) mean I want to see your nakedness splashed all over my inbox.  I can't wash my eyes of the image.  If you want me to see your nakedness, you've got two options (only one of which might actually be legitimate) -

1) Get to know me.  Date me.  Seduce me.  You know ... all the normal ways that people might "get" to see your nakedness.
2) Pull a BPB.  It's bold, a little bit "eeewwww!"-inducing, but also semi-creative.  If nothing else, it requires you to have some gumption and to put yourself out there, ready for rejection in a face-to-face kind of way.

WARNING: Don't click on the link if you don't want to see it!

But please, please whatever you do, don't send me photos.  Even if you also send me a message asking if I want to start a friendship with NSA.  I don't care.  I don't want your NSA friendship, and I sure don't want to see your penis.  Not in my inbox.  Ick.

I apologize to anyone whose eyes are burning as badly as mine did.  But I did warn you about the link.  I almost didn't put it there.  I did only because I feel the need to offer proof.  You can thank me later for not simply posting it for all the world to see.

**Note: I doctored up the photo to protect the innocents' eyes.  Please know that I was absolutely, totally, 100% visually assaulted with a view of the real thing.  No sketchy peach-colored box covering the goods.**

No comments:

Post a Comment