Wednesday, April 7, 2010

1 more acceptable reason to post a photo on this blog

I know those three reasons I posted yesterday seemed like the only acceptable methods/reasons for posting a photo, but I'm pretty sure I've got another that you'll agree is also just fine.

My third ad prompted a response from a young man wondering if he might be my "Dream Guy on CL":

Cutie, 
 
I hope you had a great night.  See my pic attached and I'd like to make love to you.

Cheers
Tim

P.S.  I'm 5"10; 160pds, with athletic body. 25yrs old. 

First, I'm not your "cutie" (and you never even saw my photo, so how can you be so sure?)
Second, I don't want to "make love to you."  And what would possess you to think that would get me interested in you?

But, of course, the rules say I have to respond. So, I did:

Tim,

I had a fine night.  I'm irritated that you'd call me "cutie" without knowing me -- or even knowing if I'm "cute."  But I feel a little bad for you .. that you're so certain you'd like to make love to me, without knowing the first thing about me.  That's not really my style.


Can you believe he responded?  He did!  And it gets worse ... (and it's R-rated, so if you aren't comfortable with that, STOP RIGHT HERE!)


I really do appreciate your response.  Sometimes lives just get me too excited, and sometimes even you have days when just got to have it:).  So, in case that day comes, feel free to email me and I'll sweep you off your feet and make you my goddess in bed.  If you have girlfriends that are as horny as I am and aren't getting any, feel free to pass my email to them with my pic.  I love pleasure [licking, sucking, and 360 are my favorites] and age, color, body type is not that important to me.

Sincerely,
Tim



I don't think of myself as that naive, but I wasn't at all sure I entirely understood him.  So, I looked "360" up on urbandictionary.com and came up short.  If you can clue me in, please do.  I think.  Maybe I don't really want to know?


But more to the point, as I read this last exchange, I'm getting the message that Tim (yes, that's his real name) wants me to pass along his photo.  Which makes me think it's okay to post it here (reason #4).  So, to all my "girlfriends" out there, feast your eyes on Tim:


First, if you want an unadulterated photo and his email address, let me know - he'd be pleased to hear from you, I'm sure.


Second, I know for certain that this is, in fact, Tim.  I cyberstalked him.  I know where he works.  And he has an official workplace photo featured prominently both on their site and on LinkedIn.  It's him, though he does seem a little more "plasticky" in this photo.  I almost sent a copy of his messages along to the manager at his company, but I decided that might not be a nice thing to do.  Was that wrong?


3 comments:

  1. wow - just...wow. Can you say walking disease?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn, I was hoping some readers had posted their knowledge of a 360. Perhaps, he wanted to make you curious, and us accordingly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww. ewwww.

    ReplyDelete